- Copy of your child’s most recent nursery or school report
- Nursery/ School confidential form to be completed by the current Nursery/ School
- Standardized testing (MAP/ CAT4) for students applying for Grade 2 and up
- Copy of your child’s passport
- Copy of your child’s Visa
- Copy of your child’s Emirates ID (front and back), if available
- Copy of both parents’ passports
- Copy of both parents’ Visas
- Copy of both parents’ Emirates ID (front and back), if available
- Please note we will require both (physical) Emirates ID Cards after tuition fees have been paid in order to complete registration with the KHDA
- Copy of a passport sized photograph of your child
- Copy of a passport sized photograph of both parents
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of any learning difficulty diagnostic testing or educational assessment (if applicable)
- Copy of any psychological assessments (if applicable)
- Copy of custody papers (if applicable)
- Copy of Immunization Card
- For Grades 2 and higher we will require a Transfer Certificate.
If the transfer certificate is not in English or Arabic it must be translated and authenticated from your Embassy or Consulate.
The transfer certificate must confirm the grade completed and exit date from the current school.
Attestations are not required from the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
For other countries not listed: the transfer certificate must be attested by the Ministry of Education Department of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy of the country where the certificate was issued.