- Copy of your child’s most recent nursery or school report (for KG1 and up)
- Copy of your child’s passport (first page and Visa) and Emirates ID (front and back), if already available
- Copy of both parents’ passports (first page and Visa) and Emirates ID (front and back), if already available
- Please note we will require both (physical) Emirates ID Cards after tuition fees have been paid in order to complete registration with the KHDA
- Copy of a passport sized photograph of your child
- Please note we will require the actual passport photos (4) at time of assessment
- For Grades 2 and higher we will require a Transfer Certificate
If the transfer certificate is not in English or Arabic it must be translated and authenticated from your Embassy or Consulate.
The transfer certificate must confirm the grade completed and exit date from the current school.
Attestations are not required from the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
For other countries not listed: the transfer certificate must be attested by the Ministry of Education Department of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy of the country where the certificate was issued.
- Copy of any learning difficulty diagnostic testing or educational assessment (if applicable)
- Copy of any psychological assessments (if applicable)
- Copy of custody papers (if applicable)
- Copy of Immunization Card