At Clarion, our mission is to incorporate positive change into our learning ecosystem, making it part of our daily DNA. To that end, we are introducing our first school scholarship - 'Clarion's Positive Change Scholarship' - to recognize and attract those change agents we seek to serve as role models.
Starting in the academic year 2023-2024, we are offering eligible individuals an opportunity of 25% off their annual tuition fees.
- Applications are welcome for students joining us in Grade 3 and above in the new academic year, 2023-2024.
- The value of our scholarship is 25% off the annual tuition fees.
- The scholarship will be reviewed and renewed on a yearly basis.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A global mindset, motivated and inspired to positively change the world.
- Civic minded to their community and others.
- Involved in positive initiatives and projects throughout the year (e.g. volunteering work, activities, job etc.).
- Role model for our Clarion community and the wider community.
Candidate Selection Process:
- Submit the Online Application:
- All applicants should complete the Online Application form by clicking here
- Positive References:
- Once we receive the application form, a member of our admissions team will reach out to you for the contact information of the relevant references.
- Positive references are required from the applicant’s initiative supervisor and a member of the Senior Leadership Team at the applicant’s current school.
- A member of our admissions team will invite the shortlisted applicants for an in-person interview with our Principal and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Final Review:
- Clarion‘s Scholarship Committee will review the applications received.
- Post this process, a member of our admissions team will reach out to you and confirm your child’s scholarship at Clarion School for the new academic year.
One person can make a difference, and everyone should try!