Work With Us
Job Summary: The Art of Igniting Curiosity
Clarion School is in the heart of Dubai and with 40+ different nationalities in the school we truly represent the dynamic multi-cultural modern direction that this city and country have taken over the last 49 years. As a 5 year old school we are still fresh and growing- the possibilities for a better and brighter future still glow for us at Clarion School.
Our Mission is to help children ‘ignite their curiosity’ and to teach children HOW to think not what to think. We emphasize project based classroom experiences that have as their underlying base a combination of academic rigor and the wonderment of discovering ‘the new.’
To be a Clarion teacher you need to be:
- passionate about teaching
- caring toward others
- devoted to experiential platy based learning
- committed to academic excellence and literacy
- focused on the child at all times
- responsible for your professional duties
…and have working and life experiences in the above areas that you can demonstrate clearly to us on paper and in an interview. Your references will also mention the same things to us without being asked, and go on and on about your dedication and professionalism….and your child based pedagogical mindset that influences your crafting of lessons and units.
Clarion School believes in the power of curiosity that lives within each child. Our mission is to ignite and keep alive their endless quest for discovery. A child with a curious mind will forever be empowered for the possibilities of an undefined future. Please explore our website: https://clarionschooldubai.com/aboutclarion/welcome/ and our Instagram (clarion.school) as well to get an idea of what we are all about before applying.
We seek to find the inner beauty of every learner in our school, and teachers have to know that they are the ones who help nurture the learner in each child.
Seeking teachers for 2021-2022
We are seeking dynamic and committed Teachers to join us for the Academic Year 2021-2022. Teachers at Clarion are committed to offering individualized learning that focuses on mastering skills to encourage inquiry-based learning. Establishing the foundation for lifelong learning is at Clarion’s forefront.
- Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree with a valid teaching certificate/license in content area and/or related field
- Candidates with progressive school experience preferred (PBL, IB, or Montessori)
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience in the same subject that matches your qualification (must provide reference letter)
- Experience in UAE/GCC region preferred
- US Common Core Curriculum experience preferred
- IELTS Certification (8.0) for Non-Native English Speakers or Native English Speakers;
- Preference will be given to candidates holding a North American teaching qualification and a minimum of two years of teaching experience, preferably in a North American educational environment.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Contract: Unlimited
- Schedule: Sunday – Thursday
- Housing stipend of 3,750 AED per month
- Paid summer and holidays
- End of service bonus according the UAE regulations
- Work Visa provided
- Flights – annual airfare provided by the school
- Health Insurance – provided by the school
The positions open for 2021-2022 are:
Primary Homeroom teachers grades 1 to 3: Must have recent experience working in a progressive environment – and ability to show us units and student work that back this up. Will teach core subjects of Math, Science, Language Arts, Reading, Moral Education and special Units of Study in Social Studies. Must be hands on project based type of teacher- think Montessori + STEAM… 21st century style!
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com in the subject line, please include the position for which you are applying. And be ready to share your passion for hands on project based whole child agency driven education in the heart of Dubai!