Clarion Commons Invites you to ” The Power of Subconscious Mind ” with Dr. Sonia Gupte After an incredibly successful session in the region, Dr. Sonia Gupte comes to Clarion with her signature workshop designed to tap into the power of your infinite dormant potential. Thus, allowing you to break the barriers of limiting beliefs such as Physical Illnesses, Mental Blocks & Emotional Triggers, and reprogram negative thoughts, to align them with your most empowering potential.
Because, we are all born with the blueprint for success, happiness, and health, through the infinite power of the human mind.
This empowering workshop will enable participants to learn the following:
– The Integrated Approach to Well-Being: Insight into the origin/source of our thoughts, their effects on us, and how a change of thought can influence or physical, mental and emotional well-being.
– Introduction to the Mind Model & Role of the Subconscious Mind & The Science of Manifestation!
– Introduction to the Flip Model for Happiness: Cognitive Strategies to Transform our mental attitude into a more positive mindset.
– Closed Eye Process to reprogram and replace negative influences with positive reinforcement within the subconscious mind.
– Create a simple, effective and easy daily wellness practice.
Venue: Clarion School Atrium
Date: May 30th, 2018
Time: 8:30 AM – 10AM