“Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food.” – Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine
Join us for an enlightening workshop at Clarion solely dedicated to picking the right food and eating habits to make you feel happier and more energized everyday!
This exciting seminar will highlight the clear relationship between food and our state of mind, and how we expand our awareness on how certain foods affect our psychology, how to avoid cravings and tune into our bodies natural intelligence to make the best lifestyle choices!
– The impact of food on our biology and its effect on our psychology! – How certain foods change our brain structure, chemistry, and physiology thus affecting mood and performance.
– Educating participants on the food groups that will boost your mood and have a positive effect on your well-being.
– Participants will feel empowered to plan meals that help them feel better.
– Awareness and eliminating foods that may make you feel worse. Now that’s something to be happy about!
– Empowering emotional empowerment techniques to overcome stress and reduce cravings!
– Powerful tools such as meditation, self-assessment techniques to tune into emotions, and listen to our bodies natural intelligence.
Date: 22nd November, 2017
Time: 9 – 10:30 AM